Abstract submission is no longer available.
Guidelines for abstract file preparation
- Length: 1 A4 page including all figures, text and references
- File format: .pdf and .docx
- Page layout: A4 paper (N.B. not US Letter), 25mm margins, no page numbers or running heading/footers
- Font: 11pt Arial
- Title: include the full title in the submission file, do not use all caps
- Authors and affiliations: include full names of all co-authors and corresponding affiliations, with presenting author underlined
- Abstract text: single line spaced
Information for submitting your abstract
If you have previously submitted an abstract or registered to attend an IOP Conference, please log in. For new users you will need to create an account. If you have forgotten your password, you can request details from the login page. Please note your submission will not be completed until you reach the "submission confirmation" page.
- Enter your abstract title
- Select your preferred topic
- Indicate the presenting authors gender - this information is supplied for the purpose of monitoring only
- Select your preference for an oral or poster presentation
- Indicate whether the work is student work
- Select the corresponding and presenting author
- Attach the file (with the provided template) - please include all co-authors within the file
- Review your submission and select submit.
The corresponding author will receive an email confirming the submission. If you do not receive an email, your abstract may not have been received and you are advised to contact the conferences team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800.